About Your Daly City Oral Surgery Office: Archstone Oral and Facial Surgery
What is an oral surgeon?
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Dela Rosa manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth, and facial regions. Dr. Dela Rosa practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Our office can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
- Harvard Medical School educated
- Medical (MD) and dental (DDS) degrees
- Local! Dr. Dela Rosa grew up in San Francisco
- In-network with most dental insurances (no out-of- network fees)
- Advanced technology enhances patient care
- Assistant Clinical Professor at University of the Pacific
- Universal infection control and CPR-trained employees
- Multiple professional memberships including the American Medical Association
- Safe IV sedation and general anesthesia available for positive patient experiences
Please call us at Archstone Oral and Facial Surgery Phone Number (415) 963-4121 with any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Dela Rosa in Daly City.
The surgical staff at Archstone Oral and Facial Surgery are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in the administration of IV sedation and surgery. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. We also have a trained registered nurse (RN) to assist in surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.
PATIENT CARE EXPERIENCE:
- We provide a deep level of personalized care.
- You get more quality time with your doctor.
- Appointments that start on time or early.
- 24/7 direct access to your surgeon via email, phone, or text.
THE DENTAL OFFICE:
- Modern aesthetic.
- Dedicated patient pick-up zone.
BEST IN CLASS EQUIPMENT:
- Digital X-rays.
- Cone Beam CT – 3D Scans.
- Secure electronic health records.
- Wi-Fi in every room.