Oral Surgeon in Daly City, San Francisco, and Bay Area
Meet Dr. Dela Rosa
Alfredo A. Dela Rosa, Jr, DDS, MD is a Harvard-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Dr. Dela Rosa grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. He attended St. Ignatius College Prep in San Francisco and went to University of California, Davis.
His professional training began at University of California, San Francisco where he earned his Doctorate in Dental Surgery. His training continued at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where he completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency. Dr. Dela Rosa is a physician, obtaining his M.D. at Harvard Medical School. In California, he has both active dental and medical licenses.
Dr. Dela Rosa also has an M.B.A. from San Francisco State University. He is highly committed to excellence in service and providing an excellent patient/customer experience.
Ready to Restore Your Smile? Call Archstone Oral and Facial Surgery Archstone Oral and Facial Surgery Phone Number (415) 963-4121
Professional Licenses in California
- Dentistry (License # 56785)
- Medicine (License # A123001)
- General Anesthesia Permit (License #1620)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Basic Life Support certification
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Medical Association
- California Dental Association
- San Mateo Dental Society
Publications and Research
- Alfredo Dela Rosa, Sang Y. Kim, Bonnie L. Padwa. “Chapter 39: Odontogenic Tumors,” Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors A-Z Guide to Presentation and Multimodality Management. Springer, New York, NY.
- Sang Y. Kim, Alfredo Dela Rosa, Bonnie L. Padwa. “Chapter 38: Odontogenic Cysts,” Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors A-Z Guide to Presentation and Multimodality Management. Springer, New York, NY.
- Alfredo Dela Rosa, Anupama V. Sarma, Charles Q. Le, Robert S. Jones, Daniel Fried. “Peripheral Thermal and Mechanical Damage to Dentin With Microsecond and Sub-Microsecond 9.6 mm, 2.79 mm, and 0.355 mm Laser Pulses,” Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. September 2004; Volume 35, Issue 3: 214-228.
- Alfredo Dela Rosa, Anupama V. Sarma, Charles Q. Le, Daniel Fried. “Analysis of Peripheral Thermal Damage After Laser Irradiation of Dentin Using Polarized Light Microscopy and Synchrotron Radiation Infrared Spectroscopy,” Lasers in Dentistry X. 2004; 5313: 31-41 (SPIE, San Jose).